Admit it, there are a lot of moments when you get all passive-aggressive with babe instead of telling them what’s exactly wrong and why you got so annoyed. Are you becoming a passive-aggressive GF already? Read the signs below!
1. You post things on social media that are indirectly for them
Instead of actually talking to them after they did something you didn’t like, you go online and do any or all of these things: post something that says you’re unhappy, like a post that says something about being in an unhappy relationship, or worse, change your relationship status to single.
2. You never forget what they did five years ago
3. You make it a point to make him feel that you’re annoyed—without the intention of telling him what annoyed you in the first place
You barely react to what he’s saying or doing for you. Instead of telling him why you’re in a bad mood, you just wait for him to find out through all the signs you’re throwing here and there. If he can’t get that you’re mad, then it’s just another reason to get annoyed at him. *sigh*
4. You reply to him with “K” or “OK.”
He joked about your feelings or he said he had other plans for the weekend instead of going out with you. You don’t like what he just said. But instead of actually telling him you’re annoyed at him, you reply to his messages with “K,” “OK,” or even “No prob. Go ahead.” Uhm.
5. You tell him you’re fine when you’re actually not
When he finally notices that you’re not being your usual energetic self and asks you if there’s a problem or if you’re okay, you tell him that you are—when you’re actually not.
6. After hiding your negative feelings for a while, you suddenly blow up
You’ve been hiding it for weeks or even months, instead of actually telling babe. And then suddenly, your emotions get out of hand and you have an outburst for something so small or something that shouldn’t even be an issue at all!